Senior Test Engineer
Are you inquisitive, hungry for success, and driven to develop products that connect people?
At Benetel, we are changing the 5G World. We are growing and we need people like you!
The Senior Test System Design Engineer positions will provide the successful candidate an opportunity to join a fast-growing team supporting the development and test of Benetel’s 5G ORAN Radio Unit [O-RU] products.
You will be working with the test lead to design, develop and continuously improve new and existing test processes in the company including O-RAN and 3GPP Compliance test suites.
The role encompasses working on leading edge dedicated SOC processors to implement 5G O-RU’s and 4G small cell base stations. The established team and product platform base provide an environment to enhance and develop skills and capabilities.
Educational and Experience Requirements
It is expected that candidates will have a minimum of a Batchelor’s Degree in Electronics or Software Engineering and achieved a 2.1 or greater and a minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience.
Candidates are expected to have demonstrated proficiency in the following areas:
- National Instrument LabVIEW and/or TestStand is a critical requirement
- Python programming
- Willingness to learn in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written and graphical)
- Ability to react/respond quickly to issues and to be able to think on your feet
- C / µController / FPGA programming
- DPDK programming
- WiFi, 4G or 5G radio test experience