Your role: Senior Software Engineer(Dublin)
You will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Minimum 5 years of working experience – essential
Essential skill areas must include:
- Good Hands on Experience C and C++
- Linux Application, Kernel & Driver Development
- Experience in standard protocols like I2C,SPI,UART, TCP/IP Protocol etc.
- Good Knowledge ARM Processor and its Architecture
- Board support package architecture & development
- Microcontroller/Processor Programming
Advantageous skills include:
- Familiar with Assembly language.
- Knowledge of 16/32 Bit Controllers(PIC, ARM)
- Experience in BareMetal Programming
- Experience in multi-threaded RTOS development
- Hardware debug skills
- Familiar with SVN, Bugzilla and Git
- Familiar with FPGA would be added advantage
You will be responsible for:
- Contribution to software architecture design, development of software applications, and integration into middleware or framework.
- Collaborating with other Software engineers and FPGA engineers to successfully bring up, validate and deploy Benetel Radio Solutions
- Participate in requirements gathering, technical specification, and the design and development across multiple products