Benetel is currently recruiting a Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager to oversee multiple development / client delivery projects who will be responsible for managing multiple projects on a day to day basis. This key role would ideally suit a software engineer with strong program management skills. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring delivery of projects on time, within budget and to the required quality standards. This includes overseeing multiple projects and supporting Engineering Managers in achieving project goals. The role also involves working closely with the executive management team in prioritising and sequencing new projects and analysing and improving project performance.
The established team working environment provides an opportunity to develop and grow skills and expertise in embedded system hardware development for leading edge wireless technologies.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering or other relevant discipline and 5+ years of relevant experience is required. Position and salary highly dependent on experience.
It is expected that the Project Manager will have strong capabilities in the following areas:
- Proficiency in the use of Agile SW development project management methodologies and tools including MS Project, Gitlab, etc.
- Agile estimation for SW and FPGA development
- Software and FPGA development process knowledge
- Scrum master and Product Owner experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Product Development and Product Manufacture process knowledge.
- Project metrics collection, reporting and continuous improvement.
- Project Management Risk Assessment, Issue Resolution, Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement Process Knowledge.
- Experience and proficiency in working in a Multicultural environment, dealing with international clients
- Proven successful project management leadership skills
- Proven expertise in both Microsoft Office Suite and related systems
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision making
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners, business units
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment
- Resolve operational and scheduling issues
- Dedicated to quality and proven ability to ensure best practice standards.
- Develop peer, cross functional and cross business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness.