Job Title: Operations Lab Technician
Key Responsibilities includes.
- Bring-up & test of Benetel products from contract manufacturer.
- Interface with engineering to ensure products are tested to specification and report issues to engineering to allow resolution in a timely manner.
- Programming & debug of Benetel products
- Ensure all products are presented to Quality department in accordance with Benetel QA standards.
- Pack and ship Benetel products to Benetel’s standard process.
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement
- Commitment to Company Quality Initiatives, including all requirements relating to ISO 9001:2015
Qualifications and Experience
The minimum educational requirement is a diploma or bachelor’s degree in any relevant technical or commercial discipline. Relevant commercial experience is a distinct requirement.
Skills & Internal Qualifications
- Experience of manufacture of electronic & telecommunication products.
- Understanding of wireless testing requirements
- Proficient in CAD tools such as Altium schematic & layout tool
- Proficient in using programming tools (i.e. Xilinx, Microchip)
- Proficient soldering capability to IPC Class 2
- Experience of improving ISO 9001:2015 within manufacturing.
- Experience of quality management / delivering Customer requirements.
Exhibit the following personal characteristics:
- Proactivity. Skilled in identifying and completing activities which assist in efficiently delivering high quality on-time solutions to customers.
- Thoroughness. Works to ensure that all deliverables meet customer & company expectations.
- Skilled in prioritising activities to complete projects in a timely manner
- Ability to learn quickly and works to keep skills and knowledge up to date.
- Ability to work well with customers, colleagues, and partners.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Understands, complies with, and improves quality system processes.
- A high level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Willingness to undertake national and international travel for short periods.