Benetel is fast becoming one of the up-and-coming players in 5G OpenRAN, introducing a variety of 5G Radio Units during 2021, positioning ourselves to be an early provider of product to Public and Private Networks.
The company has a strong legacy in Cellular Base Stations, predominantly small cells with deep RF experience. Our multi-disciplinary team members are experts in Wireless Standards, Embedded Software, DSP, RF Design, Digital, Mechanical and Test System design.
Our internal capabilities cover all phases of product development from System Architecture, Design, and Conformance Testing to Automated Test Systems to support high volume product manufacturing. We work closely with major semiconductor and software companies and are committed to delivering the very latest technology products to our global customer base.
This role can be based at our offices in Dublin, Ireland or Gdynia, Poland.
Reporting to our Operations Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyse supply requirements and provide future forecast of materials that align to finished good
- Place purchase orders for electronic components and resolve supply problems.
- Maintain strong communications and relationships with suppliers
- Track purchase order availability and expedite/de-expedite as needed.
- 3-5 year’s commercial experience in an electronics manufacturing / buying / procurement function.
- Degree in Business or Technology would be an advantage.
- Have demonstrated experience of working in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a track record of driving a business forward.
- Be commercially aware, with a thorough understanding of modern progressive purchasing concepts.
- Knowledge of electronic or mechanical components.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and ERP knowledge would be advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills