Benetel is fast becoming one of the up-and-coming players in 5G OpenRAN, introducing a variety of 5G Radio Units during 2021, positioning ourselves to be an early provider of product to Public and Private Networks.
The ideal applicant shall have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Minimum 2 years of development in Microcontrollers – essential
Essential skill areas must include:
- Application Development: C and assembly in embedded environment.
- Proficiency in software design for 16/32 bit Microchip microprocessors using Embedded C Experience in PIC24/PIC32 is added advantage.
- Good understanding of low-level driver development. Familiar with interfacing of ADC and DAC chips.
- Experience in standard protocols like I2C,SPI,UART,TCP/IP, MDIO etc.
- Familiar with software development tools such as Visual Studio, MPLAB X, Compilers, IAR etc.
- Experience in BareMetal Programming.
- Hardware debug skills using Scope, Logic analyser etc.
Good to have:
- Ability to solve integration issues involving both hardware and software.
- Familiar with C++ and Python.
- Experience in multi-threaded RTOS development.
- Familiar with configuration management/version control tools SVN, Bugzilla and Git.
- Knowledge of software development compliance standards.
- Understanding of Schematic.