Take your next career step with Benetel – we are a global team and our goal is to advance world-leading 5G OpenRAN radio solutions for Communication Service Providers and Private Networks deployments.
Benetel’s engineering team of multidisciplinary and highly-skilled people will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your skills and expertise in 5G OpenRAN radio base-station hardware development for leading edge wireless technologies.
As part of our growth plan, we have new opportunities for Electronic or Computer Science Engineering graduates to join our team in a variety of different roles across our engineering department. If you are highly motivated, able to learn effectively and you would like to pursue your carrier in Software or Hardware (RF, Digital, FPGA) research and development, we are the right place for you.
- You will be graduating or have graduated in a faculty of Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or any relevant engineering discipline.
- Strong academic background in either Software (Linux, CPU, C/C++) or Hardware (FPGA, MCU, RF, Digital) or Test (LabView, TestStand, Phyton)
- Curiosity, willingness to learn and ability to innovate and complex problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Constant learning and expansion of knowledge in your technical engineering expertise
- Gain an understanding of Benetel Software and Hardware Development Process
- Work closely with our multidisciplinary team of Software, Hardware and Test engineers
- Assist with the research and development of Benetel 5G OpenRAN products
- Assist with the assurance, integration and test of Software and Hardware
- Showing enthusiasm, initiative and keeping up to date with advancements in technology
Applying for the role is easy – simply click “Apply Now” to send your CV by email to our HR Dept.
If you have any questions related to the role, please email email@example.com.
Benetel is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Wszystkim zainteresowanym kandydatom dziękujemy za zgłoszenia. Zastrzegamy sobie możliwość kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami. Rozpatrywane będą wyłącznie aplikacje zawierające zapis:Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celach rekrutacji, zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z późniejszymi zmianami).