PCB CAD Engineer (Poland)
Your role: CAD Engineer
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated individual with understanding of printed circuit board (PCB) for mixed signal, high speed and RF design environments, and the ability to receive guidance from our design engineers to support ECAD Library and complex PCB development.
Based in our Design Centre in Gydnia, Poland, the PCB CAD Engineer will be responsible for ECAD Library management, including electronic components schematic symbols and PCB footprints development, generation and maintenance of PCB manufacturing documentation (PCB Fabrication CAD, Electrical BOM, Assembly Drawings). Working under senior engineer supervision and learning schematic entry and PCB layout designs creating high-quality, reproducible and complex PCB CAD designs.
This role requires working in multi-disciplinary and multi-site team consisting of hardware, software and mechanical engineers.
The established team working environment provides an opportunity to develop and grow skills and expertise in 5G small cell base-station hardware development for leading edge wireless technologies.
Educational and Experience Requirements
Degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering or other relevant discipline and professional experience working with Altium PCB CAD Designer. It is expected from candidate to be highly motivated, able to learn effectively and continuously improve under senior engineer supervision.
- PCB CAD tool knowledge (preferable Altium Designer).
- Essential understanding of electronic components and their package information.
- Ability to read and interpret electronic components datasheet.
- Understanding of PCB design, manufacturing and assembly process flow.
- Familiarity with IPC standards for PCB design fabrication and assembly.
- Understanding of mechanical design drawings.
- Ability to work effectively with multidisciplinary engineering team is a must.
- Fluent English skills (technical, spoken and written).
- Very high attention to details and high quality of work.
- ECAD Library management and maintenance in a revision control system.
- ECAD Schematic symbols and PCB footprints generation and maintenance.
- Support Operations Department with components supply chain management (defining alternative components, maintaining NRND, Obsolete and End of Life components database).
- Creating fabrication package and various documentation of PCB release (Gerber, ODB++, BOM, P&P, Assembly Drawings)
- Performing schematic capture and circuit board layout for new PCB designs
- PCB Stack-up design and selection.
- Working with PCB and PCB assembly vendors to resolve DFM issues.
- Keeping up to date on latest PCB material, layer construction, manufacturing guidelines, IPC standards and implementing into design as applicable.
- Working closely with internal design teams in RF, baseband and mechanical design.
- Active collaboration with multidisciplinary team on design of small cell radio front-end products and subsystems. Working closely with internal design teams in RF, baseband and mechanical design.
Wszystkim zainteresowanym kandydatom dziękujemy za zgłoszenia. Zastrzegamy sobie możliwość kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami. Rozpatrywane będą wyłącznie aplikacje zawierające zapis:Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celach rekrutacji, zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z późniejszymi zmianami).