If you are passionate about delivering a world class standard of technical support to customers, this role is for you.
The 5G Customer Integration Engineer plays a critical role in providing technical assistance and support to customers implementing and deploying Benetel’s 5G ORAN Radio Unit [O-RU] products for 5G networks.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the successful integration, configuration, and troubleshooting of O-RAN systems for customers, ensuring their smooth operation and optimal performance. The role will also include creation and maintenance of detailed technical documentation, including installation guides, troubleshooting guides, and knowledge base articles to assist customers and internal teams.
The role encompasses working on leading edge 5G O-RAN Indoor and Outdoor Radios. The established team and product platform base provide an environment to enhance and develop skills and capabilities.
Position is full-time, on-site in either Ireland or Poland but may require occasional light travel.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
It is expected that candidates will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic or Software Engineering and achieved a 2.1 or greater.
Candidates are expected to have demonstrated proficiency in the following areas:
- Ability to assist customers with the deployment and configuration of O-RAN systems, ensuring compatibility and adherence to industry standards
- Domain experience: RAN (5G & 4G), O&M, Core, IP networking, routing, switching
- Experience working with Intel FlexRANTM
- Troubleshooting: Identify, analyse, and resolve technical issues related to O-RAN systems, including network performance, connectivity, and interoperability problems
- Good communication skills in English (both written and spoken) are mandatory
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel occasionally to customer sites for on-site support and troubleshooting
- Viavi and Keysight O-DU Emulator instrumentation experience (5GNR)
Familiarity with 5GNR RF Measurement