With a 20-year history, and more than 6M+ of Benetel designed radios deployed around the world, Benetel is meeting today’s challenges of virtualisation and disaggregation with leading-edge radio solutions for 5G disaggregated RAN and 4G/LTE Small Cells. Benetel is committed to supporting the evolving radio access networks around the world by producing Radio Units and related services that fully embrace the principle of openness. Working with leading vendors, partners, and open initiatives, such as the O-RAN ALLIANCE, the OpenAirInterface Software Alliance (OSA), and Telecom Infrastructure Project (TIP), Benetel is at the forefront of 5G radio technology. With its presence in many geographical markets, Benetel is collaborating with the key CU/DU vendors to ensure interoperability and end to end functionality.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the Benetel Social Media channels and work closely with the Benetel Product & Sales Management on preparing marketing material, solutions and quotations for a worldwide client base. As the product sale is a relatively technical, familiarity with telecommunications would be beneficial. Ideally you are a storyteller who likes to be part of building new products and solutions and be at the forefront of 5G communications. The role is broad and presents a variety of potential career paths for the successful candidate. The established working environment provides an opportunity to develop and grow skills and expertise in a broad range of fields. The role is located in Ireland and does not require relocation to Dublin.
Desired Skills and Expertise
Educational and Experience Requirements
Can be either a Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Discipline or Business related degree. Role is ideally suited to experienced candidates , with a desire to work within an international arena and enhance their marketing skills. Salary is highly dependent on relevant experience.
It is expected that candidates will have demonstrated the following competencies:
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work in an international, diverse team environment
- High attention to detail
- Self-Motivated and proactive
- Strong communication and oral skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- WordPress skills is highly advantageous
- Perfect English (written & spoken)
- Visa to work in Ireland is a must
Role Specific Qualifications
- Experience with social media channels (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Familiarity with Photoshop or other graphics tools
- Desire to learn, understand and develop marketing story and materials for 5G
- Keen to learn / Passionate about marketing and the sales process
- Completed a marketing course individually or as part of the degree program.
- Any previous visual design experience (i.e. graphic design, web/digital design etc.)
- Digital marketing skills would be beneficial but not essential