The Financial Accountant is a critical team-focussed role. The position reports to and works closely with the CFO. The person will be a key point of contact with our suppliers, clients and business partners. We are looking for a mature and capable person to fill this key role.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA)
- 3+ years experience in a fast paced, product driven company
- Use of Sage 50 & Sage payroll, good knowledge of Excel and the MS suite package
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Motivated with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail
- Experience in project control and timesheets
- Continually looking for process improvements and efficiencies to current reporting
- Daily management of all accounting functions within accounts department (Nominal Ledger, Accounts Receivable/Payable, Cash/Banking)
- Monthly preparation of Trial Balance for CFO review, financial schedules and monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Monthly payroll
- Submitting returns to revenue
- Assisting in a variety of projects to improve and develop the financial reporting process
- Monthly statistics and KPI reporting
- Managing requests from external auditors
- General administrative duties, inc supporting sales team – order management, invoicing, shipping, general queries
- Assist in company secretarial duties
- Ad-hoc accounting reports and duties
Applying for the role is easy – simply click “Apply Now” to send your CV by email to our HR Dept.
If you have any questions related to the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benetel is an Equal Opportunities employer.