Benetel is fast becoming one of the up-and-coming players in 5G OpenRAN, introducing a variety of 5G Radio Units during 2021, positioning ourselves to be an early provider of product to Public and Private Networks.
The company has a strong legacy in Cellular Base Stations, predominantly small cells with deep RF experience. Our multi-disciplinary team members are experts in Wireless Standards, Embedded Software, DSP, RF Design, Digital, Mechanical and Test System design.
Our internal capabilities cover all phases of product development from System Architecture, Design, and Conformance Testing to Automated Test Systems to support high volume product manufacturing. We work closely with major semiconductor and software companies and are committed to delivering the very latest technology products to our global customer base.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Working in a team achieving daily production targets while maintaining quality of product
- Assemble devices, components and sub-systems.
- Perform material handling functions are required
- Ensure compliance to Quality Management Systems.
- Conduct product inspections and repairs.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the Production and Material Handling Area
- Ensure that proper documentation & records, conforming to the relevant Quality Standard are maintained for all production units
- Complete daily work schedule as determined and prioritised by the Production manager.
- Ensure proper Safety and Fire Procedures are followed and maintained within the operations Function
Personal Skills Required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Able to take responsibility and work on own initiative
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- A quality focused approach to production
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented.
Diploma or equivalent required