With 18 years of Mobile Infrastructure experience, Benetel is highly regarded in the Wireless world as a provider of Hardware Platforms. Our leading-edge modules are used by our clients (OEMs and System Integrators) in their Cellular Base Station products targeting Private LTE application and next generation telecom infrastructure solutions.
Our highly capable, multi-disciplinary team members are experts in Wireless Standards, Embedded Software, DSP, RF Design, Digital, Mechanical and Test System design.
Over the years, our innovative product development approach has contributed several world firsts such as low-power and cellular small cell product development. We work closely with major semiconductor and software companies and are committed to delivering the very latest technology products to our global customer base.
Recent exciting developments within the company has seen Benetel launch a new range of Radio Units targeting new disaggregated networks .
The Test System Design Engineer position will provide the successful candidate an opportunity to join a fast-growing team supporting the development and test of Benetel’s wide range of RF and Baseband products. You will be working with the test lead to design, develop and continuously improve new and existing test processes in the company.
The role encompasses working on leading edge dedicated SOC processors to implement 3G and 4G small cell base stations. The established team and product platform base provide an environment to enhance and develop skills and capabilities.
Desired Skills and Expertise
Educational and Experience Requirements
- It is expected that candidates will have a minimum of a Batchelor’s Degree in Electronic or Software Engineering and achieved a 2.1 or greater and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Candidates are expected to have demonstrated proficiency in the following areas:
- National Instrument LabVIEW and/or TestStand
- Python programming
- Linux kernel development and device drivers
- Willingness to learn in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written and graphical)
- Ability to react/respond quickly to issues and to be able to think on your feet
- C / µController / FPGA programming
- Familiarity with web-development languages such as PHP, Perl
“We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time or accept applications from such agencies”