With 18 years of Mobile Infrastructure experience, Benetel is highly regarded in the Wireless world as a provider of Hardware Platforms. Our leading-edge modules are used by our clients (OEMs and System Integrators) in their Cellular Base Station products targeting Private LTE application and next-generation telecom infrastructure solutions.
Our highly capable, multi-disciplinary team members are experts in Wireless Standards, Embedded Software, DSP, RF Design, Digital, Mechanical and Test System design.
During 2020, the company has introduced our first 5G Radio Unit products, continuing an innovative product development approach.
The (Senior) Technical Product Manager role is a newly launched, key position within Benetel and reflects the growing business, increasing product portfolio, and market opportunity ahead of us. The product manager will take specific responsibility within the Benetel Product Portfolio and product strategy. The role is ideally based in Ireland, but other locations will be considered for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a sufficient background knowledge in Telecom to understand where the Benetel products are positioned and the problems they are solving
- Develop and apply strategic vision to shape the product strategy
- Leverage and conduct market research to develop product roadmaps and annual business plans to translate this vision into action
- Subject Matter Expert on competitive analysis and technical challenges
- Work closely with clients & engineering on requirements management to define products that advance the state of the art in the Benetel target markets
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry. Conduct industry benchmarking of our products and services
- Develop a Strategic Marketing Plan for Benetel solutions that segments, targets, and positions Benetel to maximize profitable growth in the short and medium-term
- Responsible for executing successful product launches to the market
- Promote the Benetel Company Profile as a leader in innovation through Press Releases and Digital Strategy (including Website and other platforms)
- Responsible for Marketing Collateral Material- Presentations, White Papers, Product Datasheets, Website
- Ability to work with internal teams, including development, quality, and operations
Batchelor’s Degree in Electronics or Telecommunications is a minimum. MBA preferred, but equivalent business skills will be strongly considered.
Should have at least 7 years of product development and marketing experience, and ideally with at least 3 years in marketing/product management.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in Wireless Communication Systems.
Excellent written and oral (English) communication skills.
“We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time or accept applications from such agencies”
“We only accept applications from those that are eligible to work in Ireland or have an eligible working visa. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this time”