Benetel designs and supplies wireless modules for the Telecommunications market specifically targeting LTE wireless infrastructure. Our leading edge modules are used by our clients in Cellular Deployments, Private LTE networks or Public Safety applications. The multi-disciplinary team members are experts in Wireless Standards, Embedded Software, DSP, RF Design, Digital, Mechanical and Test System design and box solutions.These capabilities are utilised in all phases of product development from System Architecture, Design, and Conformance Testing as well as our Automated Test System product line that supports high volume product manufacturing.
Our innovative product development approach has contributed several world firsts in both low-power and cellular small cell product development. We work closely with major semiconductor and software companies and are committed to delivering the very latest technology products to our global customer base.
The ideal candidate will be part of our active systems design team that interacts closely with the Hardware, RF, Software and FPGA firmware engineers in the design and implementation of new 4G and 5G base station products including remote radio units. They will be a key contributor in algorithm and architecture development.
Specific responsibilities include:
- System requirements capture and maintenance
- Contribute to architecture definition and hardware-software partitioning of communication and DSP blocks
- Providing guidance to development teams including review of design implementation and Test Plans.
- Contribute to Gate input preparation and customer documentation generation
- Develop/Co-Develop signal processing blocks in FPGA using Verilog / VHDL
- Test/Verification of Field Test System
Desired Skills and Expertise
Educational and Experience Requirements
It is expected that candidates will have a minimum of a master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 5+ years of industry experience OR Ph.D. with strong background in wireless systems engineering.
- Good understanding of digital communications, RF and signal processing fundamentals
- Good understanding of 4G and 5G protocol stacks in particular at L1.
- 5+ years of experience in developing cellular Radio Access Systems
- Experience with FPGA digital design implementation
- Ability to write effective testbenches and collect and summarize results
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ for DSP based embedded systems development
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python/TCL) and Matlab is highly desirable
- Ability to clearly document architecture, design and testing strategy
“We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time or accept applications from such agencies”