Are you inquisitive, hungry for success, and driven to develop products that connect people?
At Benetel, we are changing the 5G World. We are growing and we need people like you!
Principle/Snr System Engineer
You will have the following qualifications.
It is essential that candidates will have a minimum of a master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 5+ years of industry experience OR a Ph.D. with a strong background in wireless systems engineering
- Good understanding of digital communications, RF, and signal processing fundamentals
- Good understanding of 4G and 5G protocol stacks in particular at L1.
- 5+ years of experience in developing cellular Radio Access Systems
- Experience with FPGA digital design implementation
- Ability to write effective test benches and collect and summarize results
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ for DSP based embedded systems development
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python/TCL) and Matlab is highly advantageous
- Ability to clearly document architecture, design, and testing strategy
You will be responsible for
- System requirements capture and maintenance
- Contribute to architecture definition and hardware-software partitioning of communication and DSP blocks
- Providing guidance to development teams including review of design implementation and Test Plans
- Contribute to Gate input preparation and customer documentation generation
- Develop/Co-Develop signal processing blocks in FPGA using Verilog / VHDL
- Test/Verification of Field Test System