Are you inquisitive, hungry for success, and driven to develop products that connect people?
At Benetel, we are changing the 5G World. We are growing and we need people like you!
Your role: Senior Software Engineer
You will have the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Minimum 5 years of working experience – essential
Essential skill areas must include
- C and C++
- Linux Application, Kernel & Drive Development
- TCP/IP Protocol
- ARM Processor Architecture
- Board support package architecture & development
Advantageous skills include
- Microcontroller Programming
- 32 Bit Controllers(PIC, ARM)
- BareMetal Programming
- RTOS development
You will be responsible for
- Contribution to software architecture design, development of software applications, and integration into middleware or framework.
- Collaborating with other Software engineers and FPGA engineers to successfully bring up, validate and deploy Benetel Radio Solutions
- Participate in requirements gathering, technical specification, and the design and development across multiple products