Are you inquisitive, hungry for success, and driven to develop products that connect people?
At Benetel, we are changing the 5G World. We are growing and we need people like you!
Senior FPGA engineer
You will have the following qualifications
- O-RAN and C-RAN knowledge is a must.
- Strong knowledge of FPGA tool flows; Synthesis, Partitioning, Place & Route: Xilinx Vivado HLx and Intel FPGA Quartus Prime Standard/Pro Edition.
- Knowledge of multi-gigabit interface protocols (Ethernet, SGMII, RGMII), memory technologies (DDR3, DDR4), interconnect protocols (PCIe), digital logics, and common communication interfaces (UART, USB, SPI, I2C).
- Skilled in digital frontend design (DSP, CFR, DPD, Up and Down Converters, Digital Filters).
- Familiarity with logic synthesis, verification, timing closure, and physical design principles.
- Electronic Circuit & System Design Fundamentals including analog, digital, and power.
- Knowledge of FPGA/ARM and IP Cores systemization.
- Circuit and System Simulation (Matlab, PSpice) Competence.
- Proficient with scripting languages such as Tcl or Python, and programming languages such as C/C++ including low-level programming (firmware) of complex computer systems and mixing HDL with C/C++ for simulation purposes.
- Knowledge of SystemC (IEEE 1666-2011), UVM (IEEE 1800.2-2017) and/or SystemC-AMS (IEEE 1666.1-2016) is a plus.
- Detailed Knowledge of laboratory measurements using equipment such as Oscilloscope, Signal Generator, Signal Analyser.
- Familiar with Agile Project Management.
- You must have experience with tools such as SVN, Git, and familiarity with 1588 and SyncE standards.
It is essential that you should have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
The minimum educational requirement is a bachelor’s degree in Electronic / Electrical / Telecommunication Engineering. A Master’s Degree or Ph.D. with relevant emphasis is advantageous
You will be responsible for
- Design FPGA systems for radio communication systems including digital front-end DSP such us filters, up and down-conversion, DPD, CFR.
- Active collaboration with a multidisciplinary team on architecture and design within digital design expertise. Provide inputs to architecture and design reviews.
- Multi-gigabit interface design (Ethernet, SGMII, RGMII, PCI).
- Design documentation including product specifications, design descriptions, and test specifications.
- Systemization of a digital ASIC (FPGA, ARM, SoC, IP Cores).
- Write, simulate, and verify Verilog/SystemVerilog based FPGA designs.
- Developing API and Software for FPGA bring-up and system-level validation and operation.
- SoC performance and power estimation and optimization, clock, and reset distribution optimization.
- Device Evaluation, Schematic Entry, PCB Layout support, and review.
- Design for Manufacturability, Quality, Cost & Test.
- Support of New Product Introduction to Manufacture.