Benetel is fast becoming one of the up and coming players in 5G OpenRAN, introducing a variety of 5G Radio Units during 2021, positioning ourselves to be an early provider of product to Public and Private Networks. The company has a strong legacy in Cellular Base Stations, predominantly small cells with deep RF experience. Our multi-disciplinary team members are experts in Wireless Standards, Embedded Software, DSP, RF Design, Digital, Mechanical, and Test System design.
Our internal capabilities cover all phases of product development from System Architecture, Design, and Conformance Testing to Automated Test Systems to support high volume product manufacturing. We work closely with major semiconductor and software companies and are committed to delivering the very latest technology products to our global customer base.
Desired Skills, Expertise and Attributes
A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Quality or other relevant discipline and 5+ years of relevant experience is required. Position and salary highly dependent on experience.
It is expected that the Quality Manager will have strong capabilities in the following areas:
- Project management methodologies and tools
- Detailed knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 implementation and management
- Pragmatic approach to Issue Resolution
- Experience in Lean Development / Manufacture
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Quality metrics collection, reporting and continuous improvement
- Create a culture of improvement: by continually evaluating the organisation’s performance to improve efficiency, eliminate waste, reduce risk, respond to changes and create new opportunities
- Drive the adoption and regular usage of Project Management Risk Assessment, Issue Resolution, Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Experience and proficiency in working in a Multicultural environment, dealing with international clients
- Proper assurance: This ensures that the policies and priorities that have been decided on are being carried out properly in line with stakeholder agreement
- Certification process and CE/FCC approvals
- Training & Development
- Supplier Approval and auditing defined experience
- Best practice quality tools
- 6 Sigma/Lean experience
- Formal Quality Certification is a distinct advantage
- Enhance our reputation: maximizing quality values for our customers and stakeholders
- Be an agent for change: transforming processes, behaviour and culture
- Leadership: creating, managing and improving the organisation’s business process systems
- Progressive attitude: understanding the realities of managing our organisation’s dynamic environment
- Holistic: looking across business functions and hierarchies to advocate a broad process and customer-centric view of Benetel
“We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time or accept applications from such agencies”.