Benetel is fast becoming one of the up and coming players in 5G OpenRAN, introducing a variety of 5G Radio Units during 2021, positioning ourselves to be an early provider of product to Public and Private Networks. The company has a strong legacy in Cellular Base Stations, predominantly small cells with deep RF experience. Our multi-disciplinary team members are experts in Wireless Standards, Embedded Software, DSP, RF Design, Digital, Mechanical, and Test System design.
Our internal capabilities cover all phases of product development from System Architecture, Design, and Conformance Testing to Automated Test Systems to support high volume product manufacturing. We work closely with major semiconductor and software companies and are committed to delivering the very latest technology products to our global customer base.
The role of Head of Product Management is a senior leadership role and key position within Benetel’s senior management. Working closely with the head of engineering, commercial team, and CEO, the role has the prime responsibility for defining the product roadmap, feature rollout, and future product definitions. The ideal candidate is familiar with the concepts of OpenRAN and Radio Access Networks in general. The role is ideally based in Ireland or Poland, but suitably experienced candidates in other locations can be considered. The successful candidate will:
- Lead the strategic vision to shape the product strategy
- Conduct market research to develop product roadmaps and annual business plans to translate this vision into action
- Deliver a clear and transparent roadmap in line with company requirements
- Work closely with clients, partners & engineering to define products that advance the state of the art in the Benetel target markets
- Conduct industry benchmarking of our products and services
- Develop Strategic Marketing Plan for Benetel solutions that segments, targets, and positions Benetel to maximize profitable growth in the short and medium-term
- Responsible for executing successful product launches to the market
- Promote the Benetel Company Profile as a leader in innovation through Press Releases and Digital Strategy (including Website and other platforms)
- Responsible for Marketing Collateral Material- Presentations, White Papers, Product Datasheets, Website
Batchelor’s Degree in Electronics/Telecommunications is a minimum. MBA preferred, but equivalent business skills will be strongly considered.
Must have at least 10 years of product development/product management in the Telco sector, in particular around Wireless Infrastructure
Excellent written and oral (English) communication skills.