Benetel is fast becoming a key provider of LTE wireless modules to major players in the Private Mobile market. Our leading-edge modules are used by our clients in their Cellular Base Stations, predominantly small cells. Our highly skilled multi-disciplinary team are experts in Wireless Standards, Embedded Software, DSP, RF Design, Digital, Mechanical and Test System design.
Our internal capabilities cover all phases of product development from System Architecture, Design, and Conformance Testing to Automated Test Systems to support high volume product manufacturing. Our innovative product development approach has contributed several world firsts in low-power and cellular small cell product development. We work closely with major semiconductor and software companies and are committed to delivering the very latest technology products to our global customer base.
Benetel is currently recruiting a Sales Director to lead the international B2B sales efforts, responsible for World-wide Sales & Marketing. This is a key role within the senior leadership team. The energetic and driven individual will:
- Be responsible for prospecting, managing and closing deals with a set of international clients.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets on a worldwide basis
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with Clients to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Work with the senior leadership team to identify strategies and tactics as well as developing a strategic business plan to successfully achieve the targeted sales objectives.
- Accurately forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly sales projections.
- Ensure quality of customer acquisition efforts through quality checks, observations and customer interactions.
- Build out the client coverage model
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
The role should be based in our headquarter office in Dublin, but other locations can be considered for the right candidate and will involve some level of international travel.
Desired Skills and Expertise
The ideal candidate should have an understanding of wireless technology, in particular mobile communication. While a technical degree is not absolutely necessary, it is likely that the ideal candidate will have several years (5+) of experience of working in a Technical Sales or Marketing role, with a demonstrated track record of success. Position and salary highly dependent on experience.
A valid work permit and fluent English are mandatory requirements.