Product Marketing Engineer
Benetel is fast becoming a key provider of LTE wireless modules to major players in the Private Mobile market. Our leading-edge modules are used by our clients in their Cellular Base Stations, predominantly small cells. Our highly skilled multi-disciplinary team are experts in Wireless Standards, Embedded Software, DSP, RF Design, Digital, Mechanical and Test System design.
Our internal capabilities cover all phases of product development from System Architecture, Design, and Conformance Testing to Automated Test Systems to support high volume product manufacturing. Our innovative product development approach has contributed several world firsts in low-power and cellular small cell product development. We work closely with major semiconductor and software companies and are committed to delivering the very latest technology products to our global customer base.
The Product Marketing Engineer will work closely with Sales & Product Management roles and will primarily:
- Provide quotation support to sales e.g. quote preparation / pipeline tracking
- Identify new market opportunities
- Lead outbound marketing initiatives
- Provide Marketing direction / support – such as collateral preparation, social media initiatives
- Basic technical support to new clients
- Build excellent working relationships with the key clients and partners around the world.
As the product sale is relatively technical, familiarity with electronic systems and wireless communication in particular, would be beneficial. The role is broad and presents a variety of potential career paths for the successful candidate.
The established working environment provides an opportunity to develop and grow skills and expertise in small cell base-station for leading edge wireless clients.
Engineering degree or equivalent with at least 3 years’ experience in a Marketing role or commensurate business experience is strongly preferred
- Good initiative and judgement, organizational skills and effective time-management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to handle multiple projects across the organisation; prior experience in such a role would be beneficial
- Ability to develop and articulate product and market strategies using standard positioning and value proposition frameworks
- Experience in website management beneficial.