Benetel designs and supplies wireless modules for the Telecommunications market specifically targeting LTE wireless infrastructure. Our leading-edge modules are used by our clients in their Cellular Base Stations, predominantly small cells. The multi-disciplinary team members are experts in Wireless Standards, Embedded Software, DSP, RF Design, Digital, Mechanical and Test System design.
Our internal capabilities cover all phases of product development from System Architecture, Design, and Conformance Testing to Automated Test Systems to support high volume product manufacturing. Our innovative product development approach has contributed several world firsts in low-power and cellular small cell product development. We work closely with major semiconductor and software companies and are committed to delivering the very latest technology products to our global customer base.
The Manufacturing Manager position will provide the successful candidate an opportunity to join a fast-growing team ensuring that products necessary to deliver Benetel’s technology to the marketplace are manufactured and delivered effectively, efficiently, on-time, to specification and in a cost-effective manner.
This role includes management responsibility for manufacturing output, supply chain, new product introduction and manufacturing facilities.
Key Responsibilities includes
- Manage the manufacturing & manufacturing facilities.
- Interface with R&D, Applications, business development, Sales & Finance functions.
- Contribute to the development of the businesses to deliver stable products & processes.
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective.
- Make sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Estimate costs and setting the quality standards.
- Monitor the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Monitor product standards and implementing quality-control programs.
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers.
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement
- Commitment to Company Quality Initiatives, including all requirements relating to ISO 9001:2015
The role will be based in our headquarter office in Dublin.
Desired Skills and Expertise
The ideal candidate should have an understanding of manufacturing responsibility to deliver products to the market place. The minimum educational requirement is a bachelor’s degree in any relevant technical or commercial discipline. Relevant manufacturing experience is a distinct requirement. The ideal candidate will have several years (5+) of experience of working in a manufacturing role, with a demonstrated track record of success. Position and salary highly dependent on experience.
A valid work permit and fluent English are mandatory requirements.